Friday, July 11, 2014

Feelin' it.

It has hard to believe that three...four?...years ago I felt like hell all the time. Hell like I can't describe. The worst part is that I didn't even know I felt like hell. I thought it was normal to feel like a log, like your feet are made of anvils, that I had some weird yawning disorder, that I was just one of those people who sleep all the time.

Well, I am finally recovered from my recent "glutening" and it feels wonderful. I feel strong, healthy, and determined, and most of all THANKFUL.

So, today went well. I didn't eat exceptionally well and I didn't get to the gym. But, I didn't blow it either. I got everything done on my list, and enjoyed an amazing fresh juice from Whole Foods. I've got my food for my road trip tomorrow, and I am happy.

That's all that matters really, isn't it?

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment