Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New years again...


Ah, here we are again. January 1, 2014. 

2013 was a rough year. REALLY rough year. And yes, good things did happen, but it was definitely not a winner. 

I have good feelings about 2014, though. I'm entering it feeling wonderful, unlike last year, and things have been put in place over the last six months or so to make these next few ones much more productive. 

My only resolution this year is very personal: health. Top notch health. Mental, physical, emotional, personal, and community. So, each week I am going to start a new habit. I tried this last year and did not succeed, but things are very different this year and I know I can do this. 

Week 1: Tea every day. 

It seems like such a simple thing, and it is...but with incredible health benefits. The act of making tea has its own routine and requires a moment to stop and think, observe, smell and taste. I have a special handmade pottery mug that is my "tea mug" and just touching it, bringing it to my lips, makes me smile. 

So yes, habit #1 is "Tea every day." 



No comments:

Post a Comment