Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Its working.

I've just sort of unofficially completed something like a "Phase 1" of my transformation.

For the past month, I've been working out 3-4 times per week with intense cardio and heavy weights. I have been tracking my food religiously, and counting my calories. I have lost six pounds and am seeing some small changes to my body.

Now it is time for "Phase 2". It is time to make official what my goals are, my plans, and my path to get there.
 
Bodybuilding.com has a fitness plan called Zero to Hero in One Year that is exactly what I'm looking for. I have been following the workout schedule for two week and really like it. It is efficient and straightforward and undoubtedly effective.I have also started the Hundred Pushup Challenge which has a handy little app to help.

What makes things different, as of this moment, is that I am jumping in whole hog. No more toe-in-the-water type thing. Time to JUMP.

I've been telling people that I am considering making a goal of doing a figure competition by this time next year. I say it with a laugh, and continue to give myself an "out". Well, I'm done with that. This is it.

By October 1, 2014, I will be in a condition to compete.

There, I said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment